Whenever we are tired or feeling dull we love listening to music. It gives you relaxation and makes your mind tension-free. Streaming music has become somewhat tired these days. I got confused about how to stream that song or how to stream this music.
Well, streaming music is convenient only but it eats all your mobile data. Nowadays, most of mobile providers become stingy with various data plans. But now it’s time to step into the offline music files. Here on this page, we have furnished the Free Best Music Player Apps for Android devices. You can also check out the list of 3D launchers for Android here.
Best Music Player Apps For Android 2019 – Free & Paid
If you’re a music lover then you have to get this Musicolet app for must on your Android devices. It is a very lightweight, ad-free music player which comes to many amazing features. Once you download this app, you can control the music with a single-click to play or pause, double-click to play the next track and triple-click to play the previous song. You can also check out the list of free music downloaders for Android here.
This player lets the users fast-forward the songs with four or repeated clicks. It is one of the best Android music player apps with its powerful functionality. With its amazing Graphic User Interface, you can easily access the folder tabs, playlists, albums, and artists.
- It comes with advanced music control.
- Android Auto support.
- It contains tag editor, sleep timer, equalizer, lyrics support, widgets and much more.
It is one of the highly-rated music player apps available on the Android platform. You can enjoy its minimal and clean user interface that is easy to use and navigate the songs. This music app contains all the standard stuff such as lockscreen controls, playlists, gapless playback, homescreen widgets, sleep timer and crossfading.
The Pulsar Music Player app is very lightweight (means doesn’t require any additional memory space) and free. It offers a lot from easy to use options to customization. This app attracts music lovers with its various colors and users can select their favorite color and change it.
- Chromecast, Android Auto and Crossfade support.
- You can create smart playlists as per the recently played, most played and newly added or played songs.
- Provides speed search across artists, songs and albums.
Are you searching for the neat materialistic design and visual treat music app? Then this is for you. The Phonograph is one of the best and free Android music apps available in the market. It comes with amazing user-interface where it changes automatically to the color as per the content on the screen.
With its theme engine option, you can easily customize the player list as per your interest. This app downloads the missing content about the media automatically and you can edit the tags like title, single songs or whole albums artist with tag editor option. Also download xmod apk for Android, to hack any games/apps.
- It contains gapless playback, lock screen controls, sleep timer and much more.
- Easy to categorize your favorite playlists, albums, and artists.
- It has an in-built theme engine for customization.
- Comes with Last.fm integration to download additional info.
As a music lover, we always look for a music app that is well-crafted, beautifully designed, best user-interface and has amazing features. The Pi Music Player is one such music player that comes with powerful UI, best quality and necessary features.
Once you download the app, you can select the theme and later change it. You have to do in-app purchases for an ad-free experience. You can easily use the app and play music from different libraries such as genres, folders, albums, playlists, tracks, and artists.
- It comes with 5-band in-built equalizers such as virtualizer, 3D reverb effects, bass boost and much more.
- You can share tracks, playlists, genres, and albums with Pi Power Share.
- Easy to manage audio files with an enhanced folder view.
- Support Podcasts and Audiobooks.
I hope you guys got the list of Best Music Player Apps for Android 2019 devices. If you are a music lover then you need to have one of the above-mentioned music player apps on your Android device. Just pick your favorite music app and enjoy the music with amazing features.